GPRS DTU enables various kinds of legacy devices with serial port to communicate over cellular network and the Internet easily and freely. It not only works as a cellular Modem, but also can construct a smooth "Cellular Data Tunnel" between Host and Remote side, ensuring an efficient communication for data transmission and remote device management. With 1 selectable RS-232/TTL/485 serial port, D12 Series GPRS DTU is an ideal solution for factory automation, environmental monitoring and remote device management for M2M industry. Meanwhile, it is supplied with simple Software interface that streamline application development process, freeing system integrators from dealing with complex communication protocols of GPRS/CDMA and the Internet. Users do not need to change the existing system, saving cost and time for field maintenance, and making it a perfect solution for data transmission.
DTU Data Terminal Modem
- Industrial design with intelligent software capabilities, making it a reliable GPRS
- solution for data collection and transmission
- Plug-and-play design with easy-to-use software interface for easy integration
- No need to build expensive fixed line network, saving cost substantially
- Easily manage and control distributed remote devices over the air(only support by D12C111)
- Built-in Watch Dog
- Real-time Clock (RTC)
- Remote firmware upgrade over the air (OTA) (only support by D12C111)
- Connect to any serial device to GPRS and the Internet
- Support TCP,UDP, DNS,PPP,DHCP and so on.
- Reliable GPRS network connectivity, providing fast and cost-effective long-range
- Support APN
- Industrial design with surge protection
- Local and remote configuration over the air(only support by D12C111)
- Multi-destination IP support(only support by D12C111)
- Wireless Compatible Mobile Networks
- GPRS Class10
- Coding scheme:CS1 - CS4
- Cellular Frequency :GSMphase2/2+, GSM900MHz/GSM1800MHz
- GSM phase 2/2+, GSM850MHz/EGSM900MHz/DCS1800MHz/PCS1900MHz
- Protocol Support : TCP/IP protocol stack
- Bandwidth :Class 10: GPRS 4:1:
- Down-link: 85.6kbps Up-link:21.4kbpsGPRS3:2:
- GPRS 3:2
- Down-link: 64.2kbps Up-link:42.8kbps
- Baud Rate : 1200~115200bps
- Antenna :50O SMA female interface
- Serial port :DB9 (RS232, RS485, TTL option)
- LED :Power , Ring , Data
- UIM/SIM :1.8V/3V
- Power supply :DC5V-25V , typical DC9V1A
- Power consumption: peak current:5A@+9VDC
- work average current:300mA@+9VDC
- Idle average current:3.5mA@+9VDC
- User Interface :D12S211 D12Z111 D12H111 AT/AT+I Command Set
- D12C111 AT/AT+WIP Command set
- Embedded development environment
- Support(32M FLASH and 16M RAM)
- Open AT API develop kit
- work temperature:-20.~55.
- Humidity :90% Maximum (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions :Item (L x B x H): 75mm x 50mm x 16mm (5.3. x 3.7. x 1.4.)
- Weight :Item: 550g
- Electronic Compatibility:Anlistatig test:Class 3
- Radio electromagnetism test:Class 3
DTU Data Terminal Modem - Always Online
Online DTU is based on public GSM network, and it provides customers with high speed, “always online”, transparent SMS data transfer channel. It supports server and client functions and it has been widely used on finance, water supply, environment protection, electric power system, post, weather fields and so on.
1.2 Product Features:
- Industrial MCU, 100M
- Support transparent SMS data transfer
- Adopt smart online keeping technology to make sure that IP
- Modem is always online.
- Support server and client functions
- Support CSD function
- Support several work modes
- Support hardware and software WDT
- Easy to upgrade firmware
- Support remote configure and control
- Support RS232/RS485
- Power range: DC 5~35V
- Dual Band EGSM 900 and GSM 1800
- ETSI GSM Phase 2+
- Support DTMF
- Support SMS and CSD function
- Standard AT command interface
- RS232/485 serial port, rates: 110~230400bits/s
- Indicator lights: “Power”, “ACT”, “Online”
- Antenna interface: standard SMA female interface, 50 ohm
- SIM/UIM interface: standard user card interface
- Power interface: standard 3-PIN power jack
- Standard power: DC 12V/0.5A
- Power range: DC 5~35V
Advanced DTU Data Terminal Modem
- The Robustel GoRugged M1000 Pro is a rugged serial to GPRS/EDGE gateway offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS (EDGE optional) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Automatic GPRS connection (no AT commands required) and watchdog for reliable communications.
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Support Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
- Built-in software selectable RS232 / RS485 interfaces, with 15 KV ESD serial line protections.
- Six LED indicators provide signal strength (RSSI) and status.
The modem supports a wide range of input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and a wide range of temperature from -25 to 70°C.
The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
Configuration mode and Normal mode selecting by switch Configurable by Robustel ModemConfigurator Pro GUI Auto GPRS connection (no AT commands required) and watchdog for reliable communications Transparent TCP client, TCP server and UDP socket connections Support Virtual COM by installation 3rd party application Various dial-up policies Always online: automatic GPRS connection while it powered on, automatic redial while the line dropped - Serial data wakeup - Wakeup on Caller ID - Wakeup on SMS - Wakeup at preset time of a day - Wakeup periodically at preset interval Auto GPRS connect/reconnect, Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection Auto disconnect GPRS when idle, switch off wireless module to save power is optional Auto SMS of IP for dynamic IP SIM card Packetization methords: packet length / time interval / special end characters Auto Reboot - Auto reboot at preset time of a day - Auto reboot via telephone call - Auto reboot via SMS Firmware upgrade via serial interface Cellular Interface :Standard
- GSM and GPRS (* EDGE optional)
- GPRS: max. 86 kbps (DL and UL)
- EDGE: max. 236.8 kbps (DL and UL)
- Band Options
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-slot Class
- Class 10 (* Class 12 optional)
- Mobile Station Class
- Class B PBCCH
- Support :GPRS Coding Schemes CS1 to CS4
- Output Power:1 watt GSM1800/1900, 2 watts EGSM 900/GSM 850
- Number of SIMs :1
- SIM Card Reader :3V, 1.8V
- Antenna Interface :SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance
- Serial Interface Ports :1 DB9 Female
- Serial Standards:RS232 and RS485 selectable by software
- ESD Protection:15KV